My heart will always be in Colorado. Sunny days, romantic snow storms, rugged mountain men…what’s not to love? I’m always extra excited to read a book set in my favorite state and here are some of my favorites!
- First Step Forward by Liora Blake: a grumpy football player hero and a hippie orchard owner heroine. I love Liora Blake’s writing and this series starter is fabulous.
- Rock Chick by Kristin Ashley: this series is an addictive (and bonkers) mix of larger than life alpha heroes and strong heroines who refuse to wait for a man to save them. So much fun. The first book features a book store owner heroine and a private investigator hero.
- Rule by Jay Crownover: the first book in the Marked Men series and one of the first New Adult titles I ever read. Good girl heroine with an ex who won’t leave her alone and protective tattoo artist hero. Sigh.
- Mister Hockey by Lia Riley: Sexy sports romance with a hilarious librarian heroine who is a secret hockey fanatic and the hero who never dates fans. This whole series is excellent!
- My Snow-Crossed Lovers series! Dropping In is set in Boulder during the summer (sunny days and hot nights) and Wiping Out takes place partly in Breckenridge during the winter (snowy days and, er, more hot nights).